Thursday 12 April 2018

WHAT EVERY FIBROMYALGIA SUFFERER OUGHT TO KNOW ABOUT TAKING A SHOWER

http://healthylivings247.com/what-every-fibromyalgia-sufferer-ought-to-know-about-taking-a-shower-2/

This is right on the money, I can't lift my left arm up high because it's frozen, as well as the fibro pain.  I get pains in my scalp in several random spots, that I at first thought was infections in the hair follicles. The doctor could not detect anything any time the pain happened, it was only recently that I realized it was fibro related. I use natural hair products only for washing my hair due to eczema and dermatitis on my hands and face. So the natural products do not cause a reaction to cause the pain.

I try to be as quick as possible in the shower as it is exhausting. However I don't always get time to rest. I have my family and fur babies to look after as well as work and household chores.