Tuesday 19 December 2017

Parkway Veterinary Centre Tuggeranong Have Kittens Needing A Forever Home

https://www.facebook.com/Parkway-Veterinary-Centre-562804560410181/


Attention Canberra region, Parkway Vet Ccentre in Kambah ( next to  the Namadgi School and Domino's pizzas) have some kittens needing loving for ever homes. I saw the lovely little fur-balls yesterday. They are ready now I believe to be homed.

There is also a lovely cat called Bruce needing a forever home. Bruce has FIV and has one eye. But do not let that stop you adopting him. He needs a home without other fur babies and perhaps no human children too.

If you want Bruce or any of the kittens please call the wonderful staff at The Parkway Vet Clinic in Kambah on 02 6231 5129.  I think Bruce looks really sweet, if I didn't have my fur family I would have him in a heartbeat. He has such a sweet little face.  

Please keep in touch with the vet clinic via face book and ask if they have any fur babies to adopt. They often do have little bundles of love there needing to go to a loving for ever home.

I must point out that I am not advocating buying pets for Christmas. Definitely not, I am totally against that. It just happens that I was at the vet yesterday for Ruby's nail trim and saw the kittens and Bruce. There is another tabby cat there also. I think he needs re-homing too. So If you can share this post with everyone that you think would be suitable that would be wonderful.

Merry Christmas, Alex

Image may contain: cat


Hmm not sure why there is white around the text. I only copied the phone number and and the photo.