Wednesday 20 December 2017

Instagram Double up Ooops!

Sorry to be a pain in the bum peeps. A few months ago I decided to link my Instagram account to my phone. Bad move, lol. I ended up creating a new account. I have put a message on the dud one to direct people over to my proper one 😁 So in two days time I will delete the dud account.
I am sorry for the confusion, it confused me too, lol.

Never trust me with modern technology he he he.

https://www.instagram.com/alex.fulfordclairvoyantmedium1/

The above link in the correct one. Plenty pickies for you to look at there.
Oh I came across a really cute mousy page on Instagram for all those that love all that cute stuff like I do, Mousegallery it's so sweet 😃 So many nice things on Instagram, like the Flower faries and Beatrix Potter, Jill Barklem's Brambly edge etc.

Have fun peeps xxx