Tuesday 14 November 2017

BT Soul-catcher Implants 2025

http://www.beamsinvestigations.org/BT's%20'Soul%20Catcher%202025'%20Implants.htm

This is an evil abomination. Remember what Wes Penre said about this? Some people will be OK with this, because they lack the insight and intelligence to see the serious implications of this.

It says a lot for the morals  and the lack of care these inventors and their like minded supporters have for all humanity.
Treating humanity with contempt and to destroy us removing any chance of escaping this prison planet. This violates our true spiritual sovereignty and our true spiritual divinity and that is why they want to destroy us.

Holding humanity prisoner for all eternity. Just imagine the misery, what an energy harvest for the beings of darkness too. These entities as I shall call them, clearly know what they are doing, but to keep within the bounds of cosmic law, all must be revealed to us. But there is nothing to stop them obscuring the truth.

This is the other end of going to the "light" (the Soul trap) when we die. I am assuming that that will be coming to an end here on earth, any souls still trapped there will be moved else where.

This has been done to humanity for thousands of years by the off planet beings we call the GREYS and their colleagues  we call the Anunnaki. The greys being under the control of the Anunnaki of course along with several other star races. They are not our friends and never were.

When a soul goes to the light (Soul trap), they have a life review with the odds stacked against them. They have implants inserted into the etheric bodies which are hard to detect and hard to remove, but it can be done. Souls are manipulated into accepting karma that is not their own. Karma is by the way an artificial construct, to enslave the soul, that we are tricked into accepting.

Thus not breaking cosmic law because we agreed to it and all that it entails. Life time after life time this goes on until the soul is depleted of its life-force and then is discarded.



The small greys are only a hive mind complex without souls, bio mechanical entities, that do not have compassion or empathy.

Some experts in the UFO industry say that is us in the future. I highly doubt it, though. The small 3 foot tall greys are created by the tall greys, who are around 6 to 9 feet tall. I have had them try to scare me many a time, as you can see in my posts. I  do not back down to this, besides they tend to be out of phase when I have encountered them. Which means I can see them Clairvoyantly but not physically.


https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_zetareticuli02.htm

Making a cancellation of soul contracts and agreements is a must, it is not negotiable if you wish to avoid reincarnating, abductions, micro chipping, and lets not forget the nano particles that are now in our atmosphere, etc.

With the cancellation of all soul contracts and agreements, you need to do this several times, yes it is annoying but it must get through all the layers of astral and in to the multiverse also. Not forgetting your akashic records stating that you say NO.


Make no mistake these entities know cosmic law inside out and then some.  Talk about a slimy lawyer that knows "legalese"  inside out to trick their opponents in court. Slime par excellence on both accounts.

Please take the time to look into this on You Tube and all over the internet. This is for your own well-being and safety. The window of opportunity as I have said in the past is very small. For many this is already locked in place.

Read through the Wes Penre papers, http://wespenre.com/   to be informed, take part in his forum. Pleas note, I DO NOT endorse any of the individuals that he mentions, and this is for spiritual reasons.
I also feel the people that he places his trust in are under the influence of negative ET's. Whether these people are aware of this or not I can't say for sure. I can only trust my Clairvoyant  abilities when I read a persons energy. That is a powerful tool for me to be guided by.

Your best advice comes from with in. You have the right to change your mind and say NO as often as you like. We live in a free will universe after all. Now that free will is limited and no one is telling us how much free will we actually have. Personally if I am unsure of anything I say NO!

When in doubt say NO.  I do not endorse remote viewing due to the dangers involved, I no longer do it myself. I do not endorse trance-mediumship at all. If you read through my blog you will see why.
Please also read reputable websites too. Not trendy new age stuff, as I keep pointing out that is a very dangerous, blind alley and I have seen colleagues over the years suffer by going down this path.

I am a very responsible and spiritual person, your well being and safety is important to me. I would not tell you things that I do not do myself.


Stay safe, and please think outside the box. Your future depends on how you think. Should you want to escape the matrix at the end of this life cycle. Read up on how to do this safely.

The information is on this blog as are all links up to date that I am aware of. If I do find good information to share, you will see it here. Just be prepared to take the time and go through my blog.

Book mark pages, I don't know how to put my articles in sections for you to click on sadly, so just start at the beginning and work forward please.


NOTE: below is a link to soul contract information, you so you get the idea. There are many ways to do this but the intention must be there. That is what makes it powerful.


http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/04/29/declaration-of-sovereignty-and-soul-contract-revocation/


I will post a version that I have after this post. Remember we are also incarnated on all timelines, dimensions and planets simultaneously. Time is what separates all of our soul fragments.



https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18za.htm
This is important information, and not to be taken lightly.