Thursday 5 October 2017

Montalk: Dislodgging Negative Entity Attachments

http://montalk.net/notes/dislodging-negative-entity-attachments

This is an area that I have avoided dealing with for many years, but over the past year and a bit, I have had to come face to face with it in some very traumatic situations. If I can delegate the case on to someone else I will, but I have now had to step into this area, temporary.
There are many ways that you can help yourself though.

The first thing I must point out is, not all energy attachments are spirits. There are 5 groups of entities as I have pointed out in previous posts, the above and also in the link  states. I have dealt with them all and not out of choice either.

1. DO NOT mess with spirits
2. DO NOT try to communicate with them, unless you are a medium and know what you are doing      and using psychic protection for yourself and the room you are in.

Even here not all mediums may be fully aware of the five types  and should NEVER attempt to talk to them. That is an ego trip and very irresponsible to talk to these entities, they can attach to the medium very easily. I have seen this happen.  The person will go into denial about having an attachment also. Which is  the classic first reaction, followed by anger etc.

3. This is not an area for children, teenagers or young adults to mess with. Parents make sure you inform you children this is a very dangerous area and will result is very serious harm, which can include a mental break down or suicide attempts, self harm, depression etc.


4. You can remove the entities yourself in many cases. There are many ways to do, but firm intention is the key.

Not all so called "experts" at fixing the entity attachments are experts at all. Personally I will only recommend a couple of people that I know if I am unable to assist. As I said I do not like doing it.

No theatrical stuff is needed either, again that is an ego trip, this is a straightforward process followed by healing. You do not need to be standing in a particular place outdoors or indoors. You do not need crystals around you etc, that is theatrical.  I do not use anything other than my skills as a medium and a healer. I do not touch the body ever.

I ask for the correct spiritual beings to be present including the higher self of the person to watch over the process. Then I do what I do, followed by a healing.

If the aura of the person is weak and there are tears in the auric or energy field then obviously there will be more attachments. So a person needs to learn how to strengthen their aura, which is quite simple and can be done by positive thinking and a healthy lifestyle. Drugs and alcohol are major factors in some energy attachments, but easily taken care of by the individual.

Young people are usually the ones that entities will go after because they are open channels  and in some cases their chakras are wide open.

Please read through the link above to give yourself a bit more of an understanding of this situation.
I do not like Dion Fortune nor any of the other big names mentioned in the history of spiritualism.
I have my own reasons, that I will keep to myself. All I will say is I can read their energy from old photographs and even from things they have written.

Sure there may be some good information in their books, but err on the side of caution is all I will say on the matter. There are many banging on about how wonderful there writers were. They have never met them because these historical people passed away a long time ago. These people still held on to false beliefs of religion which means they could well have been under the influence of beings that were not what they said they were and these spiritualists  hung on every word. Not knowing of the dangers of trusting discarnate beings some of which are archons.

I know for a fact that archons are still involved in deceiving many trusting spiritual people. That is why I say never place your trust and your power in anything that you cannot see. I may be a clairvoyant-medium but I am not stupid. I am informed enough to know what goes on in the other worlds. Apart from humans in spirit, there are other beings, some of which are extra terrestrial beings that do or do not have a physical body, archons ar one of the non physical types.

Often archons are mistaken for angels. There is no such thing as an angel, it is a fabrication of religion to explain non physical beings. We live in a time where science can explain so much but, not quite everything yet.  With that in mind you can see how Ets were once called gods, angels were called gods helpers. In short off world  beings and not all in our dimension. These are countless dimensions which are for ever being created add to that the concept of beings that Nano travel.

That Nano travel has been going on for thousands of years, but it is new to us humans. You will start to read  and hear a lot more about Nano travel from now on in the media as this is the next thing in space travel.

Any way I will leave you to do your reading. I hope you get a lot of pleasure out of reading and learning like I do. Happy reading everyone and thank you so much for taking the time to read this post.

Blessings

Alex


The Five Types Of Entities


 1.) Beloveds: a deceased human

2.) Shape-shifting demonic entities: tricky evolved demonic force which are earth bound so they do not come from a heaven or hell. Basically they are a pool of negative conscious energy that take on a life form of their own. So there is no soul. Think of everyone's negative thoughts, hate, anger,  jealously, revenge etc. Also Tulpas' or Gollums' which are made by human thought forms and if let to their own devices are dangerous. Do not ever dabble in this evil. There is no valid reason to create such a thing, nothing but an ego trip of irresponsible individuals and these Tulpas' will turn on them eventually.

3.)  Dark ET's: These are the ones that work with the military, governments, religious institutions and individuals. Think Pine Gap and area 51, the gray ET type etc. The small grays are hybrid hive mind beings. There are literately hundreds of different ones that the US government know of and work with in the TTP.

4.) Fallen angels or Nephalim: (Nephalim are associated with the Sumerian Anunnaki)

5.) Inter-dimensional entities , including dark ET types, demons, and fallen angels.The term "fallen",to me is a rather iffy one. I don't buy into that whole angelic thing.

Yes some entities exist without a soul, and they come from the dark side. There are some humans that are soulless (Soulless organic portals). They don't have compassion or even understand compassion and empathy. They can commit a crime and not bat an eyelid. Think of someone that is a psychopath or a sociopath.