Thursday 19 October 2017

Alex's 2018 Predictions Are Ready

I will be emailing my 2018 psychic predictions to the IPA( International Psychics Association)  today. Which will be published in the magazine the Australian Psychics directory 2018.
Last night I was looking through the 2017 predictions most of them came up. Just one or two didn't that is not bad going.


This is not about probability as some may think. I see and hear the information. That is what clairvoyance and clairaudience are, seeing and hearing. Predictions are not something you just take a rough punt on.

Making predictions  is not easy, it is hard work. Sure some times there can be misses. It is free will and the person doing the predictions is tuning in to the universal consciousness of all humanity at that moment in time. Time is not a fixed thing and nothing is ever set in stone, hence a freewill universe.

I have no idea what is going to happen when I pick up my cards or out of the blue I have a vision. Sometimes I am in bed trying to sleep and things jump into my head.

The Bali bombing many years ago was one such thing at the moment it happened I was putting my child to bed, when suddenly I heard the words, "The truth and the American way", I saw a magenta coloured vision in my head and the US flag ( this later pointed to CIA involvement, which came out in the media much much later).

This was all in a split second and it was gone. You can't say to spirit, hey can you repeat that. Well when I ask it just goes blank, the message got through.

So you see that is an example of Clairvoyance and clairaudience, When I pick up my cards or an object to read from it this is what happens.