Wednesday 4 January 2017

Alex Fulford International Clairvoyant -Medium given a 5 star rating in American Book by Maxemillien de Layfayette

I just came across my name with a 5 star rating in an American book called When Heaven calls you. I am blown away to be honest , lol.

I was googling my name for an advert that I have running, and I wanted to google it just by my name. I just scrolled on and on and suddenly this jumped out at me. It was in an American magazine from January 2015, god it is a weird feeling to come across it to be honest.





The magazine is called American Psychic and Medium Magazine by Maximillien  de Layfayette




https://www.amazon.com/When-Heaven-Calls-You-Higher-Self-ebook/dp/B004D4YL04







Thank you Maximilien de Layfayette, however I am a Clairvoyant-Medium!  not just psychic and a spiritual healer that can see into the body like a thermal image.