Thursday 10 November 2016

RE The US 2016 Election Results


Well I don't quite know what to say as to the results of the 2016 US elections. How could I not
see this. Oh well you win some you lose some.


At least I had a go and I have had success with other predictions. But this is a free will universe they say, so I can only put it down to the "free will" of the voters at that point in time and rigged results. One thing I will say is, out of a massive population only a small amount of people actually voted.


Given the public and media reactions to the election results, I do think some ill wind is blowing.
We will all be watching the US now to see what transpires. Will Trump go after those he said he would? Will he go after Hillary ? Hmmm, She is a bitter and angry woman and I don't think she will go quietly. But hey we just have to wait and watch.


Good luck America and the World 


Alex xxx




Update 15 March 2017


I may have had the winners around the wrong way but, the rest of the situation is still there. This is still regime change it is Skull and Bones Freemasons versus Scottish rites. Trump is a 33 degree Freemason, Scottish rites and Jesuit and Clinton is Skull and Bones Freemasonry.
Yes Trumps presidency will be made unworkable, because George Soros and the gang are working from the sidelines. So as you can see the president could only be in office a very short time as I said in the post about Hillary only being office a short time. Lol, I really need to have a word with my guides about getting the names right.




But lets be honest, neither side cares about the American people, it is a power trip. We are only in March and one can see what is transpiring.