Sunday 10 July 2016

Psychiatrist admits mental illness is caused by demonic possession

http://www.disclose.tv/news/psychiatrist_admits_mental_illness_is_caused_by_demonic_possession/132895

Interesting article here however the title is not accurate I feel, not all mental health issues are entity related. However there are many ways in which entity attachments can happen such as drug use, the crown Chakra being open too wide, abuse situations, just to name a few. I have witnessed several cases of spirit attachment over the years of my work. Not all psychics can pick up on this, and it can be easily missed. I do not class myself as an expert on this, just being able to detect or see them on occasion.

 These entities know what they are doing and can remain hidden quite easily for years causing much suffering and misery for the victim and their loved ones. One sign that  I notice in some people is an other set of eyes  looking out from the person. I can feel the entity, but I am not qualified or trained to remove them, nor do I want to do  this. I do know a man that does the removals and have watched him work. He informed me that with many attachments,  it isn't just one entity but several that can attach to the victim. Also it is not good for  the person removing the entities to try to communicate with the entities because they can attach to the person doing the removal.

The man that I  was watching went in to trance to do the removal, which took an hour to do. I noticed the room fill up with many spirit beings that were there to assist him. The main spirit that worked with him masked over his face and body. What I saw was a tall oriental man dressed in grey and silver robes with a tall hat in similar fabric. The man looked as if he was in his 60s, with a long beard of distinguished grey. As they all worked on the patient, I was aware of the person coming out of their body and told them telepathically to get back inside their body, never let others take over the body as it does not belong to them.  So the person went back into their body and I could see it twitching when the soul slid back into place.

As I watched the healer working around the patients head, I noticed the person appeared to be wearing  some sort of golden helmet which was rather ornate, not Roman but something very old, and gold light was emanating from either the head of the patient or the helmet. To me the helmet felt like it was of spiritual significance, but I don't know what.  The persons chakras were so bright, like coloured lights at this point, when suddenly I noticed the soles of the feet going a golden colour and this was through the persons shoes I must add.

I had never witnessed an entity removal like this, it was a surreal experience for me to witness. The next thing I noticed was a dark brown smoke like substance lifting from the patient's  body and I knew that was the attachments lifting. After that the healer tuned the chakras and sealed the body.
I  was told that it can take up to 7 days for the person to feel better. The person's energy levels need to recover as well as their emotions, some people at first can feel moody, tired and a bit confused.

Keeping healthy and getting plenty outdoor exercise to help the person stay grounded is very important after such an experience. Sunlight plays an important role too.
Psychic people can be at risk from entity attachments and that is why it is vital to ground and attune, and build a strong healthy aura. Many people have psychic abilities without being aware of them. Children and young people especially, and if the crown chakra is far to open then the potential for an energy attachment is there. Please do not experiment with the paranormal,  it can be very dangerous, especially for mental health issues and can cause suicidal thoughts. It is highly irresponsible to mess with the paranormal.

If you do have psychic abilities and wish to develop them , please go to the proper places and learn safely. I strongly recommend avoiding trance and trance mediumship. That too can cause an energy attachment. Through extensive reading and from personal experience I will never endorse trance mediumship as I feel it is very risky at the least, and downright dangerous. Like I  said I have experience. I have written a blog post on this already. Most people that are into the new age stuff sadly do not know enough about this stuff and can get into serious trouble  through a lack of knowledge on the subject. I am not putting these people down, however I feel they have not done enough research in to this area which I feel would be highly beneficial to them. Please stay safe and do research everything.


http://alexfulfordclairvoyantmedium.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/back-from-my-trance-mediumship-course.html