Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Mind matrix, or is it just an all out mind f**k?

this HTML class. Value is http://www.soul-guid

Have a read through this article, this is information that I have been researching for a number of years. Looks to me,  many more people are waking up to the manipulation. As I say one must be prepared to  put a lot of time and effort into finding the truth  of anything. Hearsay  is not  worth the  paper its written on.

  I have given  the names of prominent researchers on my blog over the years saying exactly this, there are tomes of information out there should one wish to be truly enlightened on the subject. I leave it to the individual to do their research as I have done. Please be mindful, not everyone is ready to hear this information. This is a highly confrontational subject and will upset some individuals. People can only awaken when it is their time.