Thursday 5 November 2015

Alex is now selling merchandise

Hi everyone,

I have decided to stock a small range of goods to sell, just to test the market and if this  is
successful then I will increase my stock. At present I have Incense sticks and cones, Tea light  Himalayan Salt lamps, Window decals, Smudging stick and feathers, Incense holders information charts such as Astrology, Feng Shui, Palmistry,  I Ching, and so much more.

Please let me know if there is a particular thing that interests you. that you would like me to stock such as Tarot decks and books on Tarot etc. I will get a small range of candles soon too. However as I say I am just testing the market at this stage. Any updates on this will be posted as soon as possible. Thank you for stopping by to read this little news update.


Hugs to all

Alex