Monday 6 July 2015

Casting Pearls Before Swine

Listen up people. Any of you out there that think that it is ok to take cheap shots at a psychic you
are just proving one thing. Never, ever cast pearls before swine.

One can not change the profane, so I won't even stoop to trying. 

Get one thing bloody straight now. I don't care about what other psychics do and don't do. I don't care! I don't care if you are a sceptic! Why are you telling me then?. Why the hell should I care?  How about you justify your pissy existence, instead of mouthing off at good honest people? Feeling good now, yeh?  I doubt it not with your mind set!



When was the last time that you cared for the sick? Literally at the bed side. I do constantly.

When was the last time you fed the poor? I do constantly.

When was the last time you gave money to the poor and needy? Last week for me.

When was the last time you helped the homeless? I do often.

When was the last time you gave money to animal charities? I do and I am on one income.

When was the last time you had a holiday? Me, never. I don't have the money, and that is a luxury in my eyes.

When was the last time you gave away the last dollar you had  to help some one? I have done that many times.

When was the last time you did suicide watch, and how many times have you had to do this? Me, too fucking many, next stupid fucking question!!

When was the last time you worried about the welfare of others? Didn't think so.
How often do you donate food, clothes or house hold items to the needy? Me, Regular.

Only people that know me see what I do, I don't fucking brag about it. But I do get Fucking angry as hell at the ignorant, spiritually bankrupt scum that take a shot at me for no good reason.  Come face to face with me and lets see how we measure up. I bet you and especially the men, for want of a better term that want to insult some one they have never even met, but see my name on the internet. Gee that is so brave to take a pot shot at me for being a fake or charging too much. LOL, Tell me why you are wasting oxygen first? What gives you the right to breath the same air as decent people?

Of these troll idiots, not one of them can measure up to me in substance and quality as a human being. In short I find you revolting and a disgusting example of humanity. How the hell can you hold up your heads in public? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Would you like me to start naming and shaming you publicly as you try to do to me?  Does that even the score for you gutless trash??



You know I have been married to a very ill man for 26 years, we have a child that is sick too. But I have to man up and just deal with it. I had an abusive mother that put me through hell, but hey I just had to fucking deal with it. I lost a baby and all my mum could say was, oh well just as well given the state of your marriage. ... blah, blah ,blah. She died the next year. But yeh, I just had to suck it up. 

I have been through harrowing stuff all through my life, and any psychic or palmist that  reads me gasps at what I have been through. Most people would slit their wrists because they do not have the guts to stare life in the face and suffer all the crap that I have to deal with. But hey, I had to suck it up.

I am a strong woman, not by choice but from what I have experienced in my life. I do not bow down to scum, trolls or any other trash. I do not tolerate, cowards , liars, cheats or frauds.  I stand up strong and proud, knowing that I am a good and honest and moral human being, living in a time where we see the worst of humanity.  I am utterly disgusted at the world around me. The lack of morality, the lack of decency in any way shape or form in this world the abuse towards animals and humanity.

The western world likes to think of themselves as civilised but from what I see and the internet trolls from the west. They just show the opposite to what the try to portray. The western world has become a toilet for all of the filth of the world to strut around like morons. They want to be noticed and have their 15 minutes of fame. It matters not, what is the reason for the "fame" just as long as they are seen.
Pathetic isn't it. Something is very wrong here don't you think? Leave me out of  your games.

You pick on a woman because, you perceive her as a soft target. How about you man up and fight the evil in the world like the New World Order, the bankers and Governments that invade other nations and kill their people? How about you clean up your own nation and its corruption? How about you man up and be a man? How about you put an end to child sexual abuse or are you one of the abusers of children and women also?


Man Up and Piss off!


  LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR UNBALANCED MINDS