Wednesday 13 May 2015

Alex's show on A1R 12 May 2015

Lovely show tonight/today, thank you to Brynn and Linda for calling in for a reading. It was a powerful energy guiding us on air. I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true, and that you have wonderful futures ahead of you filled with love peace and joy. I feel very confident that things are going to be just perfect for  both of you in your new lives. It was a joy to read your cards for you and I hope that all the listeners all got something wonderful and uplifting from my show too.

I give thanks to the staff at A1R Psychic radio and to spirit for making all of this happen. May Spirit continue to bless and care for the radio station and the staff that work so hard to bring joy to many peoples lives.


Peace Love and Light

Alex XXX