Friday 13 March 2015

You're Eating Wood, Ammonia & Arsenic | Brainwash Update



Wake up and stop being sheep. For spiritual reasons I have stopped eating meat and fish 5 years ago. I wish I had done it sooner. I avoid processed foods as much as I can and never buy frozen vegetables only fresh produce as well as growing my own. And people wonder why the Cancer rates are so high, LOL.

Any parent that feeds their children take away food is very foolish and doing more harm than good to their children. Ignorance is no excuse for this. There is so much information free to read on the internet. People just want to shift the blame on to some one else and never take responsibility for anything and that is why this is allowed to happen. The poisoning and deliberate dumbing down of society and all because people are too lazy to care let alone take measures to stop this. Freewill at its most basic will be long gone before you realize it.