Tuesday 17 March 2015

MESSAGE FROM WES PENRE

Dear friends!
This morning I have lined up how the parts and the chapters will approximately look like in the next book of mine, and how the entire book will flow from beginning to end. Then I'll start researching the gaps, i.e. the parts that I still don't know enough about. Keep in mind, though, that this may change as I progress, and the finished book may look quite different from this, but here is at least a first outline.
The work title of the book is, "Beyond the Death Portal (The End of Endless Reincarnation Cycles)." In the papers I wrote about how to escape the trap by going through a hole in the Grid and then start exploring the REAL Universe, leaving En.ki's trap behind once and for all.
When I explained it in the papers it sounded straight forward and easy enough, and basically it is! However, there is one thing that concerns me.
It's easy for anyone to say, "Oh yes, that's what I'm going to do--I'll just fly through the Grid and off I go!" But when that day comes--if I know my fellow humans well enough--many are going to hesitate because of fear of the unknown. We may be approached by Spirit Guides, a dead relative or a good deceased friend (or Guides posing as dead relatives and friends in order to deceive us), and these interdimensionals may seem very loving and caring, and they may advise you to follow them into the light. Because of fear, a recently deceased soul may think, "Hm, I'd like to escape, but I don't know if I dare. What if I get lost in the Universe, or I feel lonely etc.? Maybe I should go with the Guides after all. The worst thing that can happen is that I get recycled again."
I can see this coming for many people, and this is why I'm researching and writing this new book. I want to take the reader on a journey, step by step, of what happens from the moment of death until you escape through the Grid, and also what happens after that. I want to bring up all the traps and obstacles in your way and how to avoid them! Thus, my intention is to take away every single little ounce of fear a person may have regarding death and afterlife.
Moreover, I want to write this book partly from my own experience. I am going to learn how to have OBEs (out of body experiences) consciously at any time I like, and I will explore the dimensions just as a person would who dies and leaves his/her body. So, the book is going to be first hand experiences to a large degree. I have already started on that part!
Anyway, this is how the book is going to be lined out:
"PART 1: THE INTERDIMENSIONAL OVERLORDS--EXTRATERRESTRIALS AND THEIR CONTROL OF THE AFTERLIFE." I need to start the book off with explaining what the trap is. It will be repetitive to some degree--a kind of a summary of the papers, but also some new material that I didn't include in the papers, hopefully.
"PART 2: OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES (OBEs)." This will explain what it is that happens when you leave the body consciously and unconsciously. It will bring up some background on what it is and the mechanics behind it. It's more like a theoretical part of the book, so that the person knows what he/she is doing once he/she leaves the body. The purpose with the book is that the reader is going to learn how to go in and out of the body at will, using one or more techniques I will teach you.
"PART 3: WHAT HAPPENS, STEP BY STEP, AFTER WE DIE IF WE GO WITH THE GUIDES INTO THE TUNNEL AND TOWARD THE LIGHT?" This will take the reader right into the trap. What happens exactly when you go into the tunnel and approach the Light? What kind of manipulations will the AIF use to keep you trapped? Step by step, what happens from when you die until you get recycled, according to the records that are out there?
"PART 4: WHAT HAPPENS, STEP BY STEP, IF YOU CHOOSE TO BREAK OUT OF ENDLESS REINCARNATION CYCLES?" It's all about choice, and I want you to make a conscious and dedicated choice without any fear whatsoever. Instead of, as in PART 3, explain what happens if you choose to go with the Guides, PART 4 will tell you step by step, from when you die until you are free from the trap and out and exploring the Universe. It tells you what to focus on and what to ignore. You will learn how to disregard all distractions around you and keep focused on your goal -- to leave the endless reincarnation cycles behind. It will also talk about what happens once you're out there by yourself in the Universe (however, you never need to be by yourself and once you know more about it, you will learn that it's not a scary adventure--the Universe is full of positive beings to connect with, and the Orion Empire is one option to try out).
"PART 5: HOW TO PRACTICE OBE AND HOW TO GET RID OF ANY REMAINING FEAR OF DEATH." This is the last, practical part, where you start practicing going out of the body to explore the dimensions. This is where the nano-travel practice begins. If you are willing to practice until you get skilled and look forward to going out there and have become excited about it, having no fear because you know exactly what to expect, then you have no fear of death whatsoever! In fact, you will understand once and for all that you are not traveling "out" in the Universe, but "inward," into you body--deeper and deeper, and you will "connect" with a new part of your overall "avatar" or light-body as you move inward through the dimensions.
Many people think that they are fearless in this regard, and some people might be, but once we're there, who knows? Anyway, this is the outline of the book. Each part has different chapters in them, of course.
As you can see, there is plenty of ground to cover, and it's all necessary in order to make sure that the reader is totally fearless when the day comes. The thing is that if a person is fearless of death, he/she is also fearless in life. This means that we dare to challenge more things and expand our consciousness and awareness much more rapidly.
Love, Wes


Please look for Wes on Face Book and read his website www.wespenre.org