Wednesday 25 March 2015

Alex's Radio show for 24 March 2015 and Interview

I want to thank the ladies that I read for on air today. It was a pleasure to read for you both. I am so glad to bring some joyful news to both of you and also thank you for taking the time to call in for a reading. Thank you to all those in spirit that were present today and to all the radio station staff and well as listeners. As soon as the show is in archives I will post the link.

Now I mentioned on air, that I will be interviewed today for a magazine. HER CANBERRA, rang me yesterday, to see if I would like to be interviewed. I am so delighted to be given the opportunity to do this. I am so looking forward to this afternoon. So I would like to thank them in advance for their generosity in advance.

Spirit are making things happen for me at present, I feel to move me on to my next phase in life. Things are moving fast at present in my life with a feeling of urgency. But I don't mind the change I am more than ready as I have been through so much over the past few years and now I feel the time is right to bring about the changes that are needed. So bring it on spirit!



 
UPDATE: I just had a lovely interview, but gosh I felt tongue tied and just winged it. But hey that is just me. No fancy speeches just speaking from the heart. Even when I stumble.