Friday 20 February 2015

Living With Psychic Children


There are many children all over the world today that have psychic abilities. It is more common than people think. It is a difficult thing to live with, from the child’s perspective and from the parent’s perspective. Now it is very important that adults take note about this and keep an open mind.

We are living in a time where humanity is evolving into a higher state of consciousness. This is a well-documented fact. These children have been arriving on earth from the 1980’s and are arriving in greater numbers than ever before. This is God’s will if you like. Some say it is the cosmic awareness that is responsible and there are many other New Age answers, but the fact remains, these children are here and here for a reason.

I have met many parents with psychic children of all ages, I have a nephew  that is also a psychic child. These children come into the world being able to see and hear spirit beings. Most of the time it is loved ones from the spirit world that they see. These children when they first learn to talk often tell their parents about Aunt Mary or Uncle Joe standing next to them and often pass on a message from the relative. I have known many parents to be very pleased about their child’s ability. However there are some parents that get upset with the child. This is very unfair on the child. He or she is not doing anything wrong here.

It is the adult’s perception that is wrong for whatever reason. Mostly it is due to religious beliefs and superstition. This gift is the human beings natural ability. There is nothing wrong or evil about this. People need to be better informed about the spirit world and our natural abilities. My own nephew at the age of 18 months onward was able to see my mother and his maternal grandmother in spirit and my mother’s dog.

It took my brother by surprise at first and then he just accepted it, after all it runs in our family. Animals are also psychic, but for so long, ignorant humans have ignored this fact or refuse to acknowledge this fact.

I have had women come to me and say my teenage child is having visions and premonitions, and is upset by them. I often wonder why the spirit world puts such a responsibility on to children. Some of the things they see and hear can be frightening.

My advice to parents with children that are not wanting to have this ability is take your child to a respected psychic,  that teaches psychic development and ask for help to either close the ability down for a few years or help the child to understand the abilities they have, and how to use them.

It is of the utmost importance that the children and their parents learn how to use psychic protection, such as how to Gold Light themselves and the house that they live in. This helps keep away unfriendly spirits and helps protect and strengthen their auras or energy fields.

I urge people to seek out respected psychic teachers or coaches. The spiritual church is the best port of call when in doubt. These churches are in every country in the western world, I don’t know about other non-western countries, however people in non-western countries will know of someone that they can contact to help their child or children if need be. They are quite open to spiritual matters.

Many children do automatically shut off their psychic abilities when they are school age as other things are more interesting such as hanging out with friends and doing what kids do. These psychic abilities come back later on in life and then the person can deal with the gift then, if they chose not to use them  that is fine, but it must be a free will decision.

They must never be forced into anything that they do not want. I myself did not use my abilities until I was left school and working, even though my abilities started at the age of three or there about, I was still sleeping in a cot at the time. I did not even know I was psychic until I was 28 years old. By then I was hearing and seeing things and the abilities grew stronger and stronger. I used to be frightened because I had read some psychic books, which put me off of the spirit world.

One Particular author turned out to be a fake. When I discovered this a few years ago I was disgusted, a few more have been found to be fake since then. It is hard enough to live in the physical world and having psychic abilities let alone some individuals come along and exploit people and this gives genuine psychics a bad name. 

Getting back to psychic children, a friend of mine has a daughter with mediumship abilities and she is frightened of them. I have urged her to go to the local spiritual church and talk with the people there. They are only too happy to help. They have all been in this situation. But I can tell you now, that many of these young people will grow up to be amazing psychic or spiritual healers and clairvoyants.

I have met a few friends of my oldest son and out of the group he went to college with 3 girls are psychic healers and one boy will be reading the Tarot cards one day. I knew when I met this boy just by looking at him he is psychic, and a lovely and genuine person he is. Please do be aware that there are nasty entities out there, yes, but very few will bother you. If you tell them to go away they usually do.

The higher the persons vibrational frequency is these beings can’t even see you or even be aware of you. So the golden rule is keep your thoughts good and loving and this will lift your vibrational frequency. That does not mean that your Vibes don’t drop, they do ebb and flow through the day, every day and the same as the human aura, changes colour constantly through the day all day every day. So please don’t worry about is my aura ok or are my vibes ok. Relax and go with the flow.




Copyright by Alex Fulford Clairvoyant-Medium 18 Feb 2015