Monday 17 November 2014

The Borax Conspiracy. How the Arthritis Cure has been Stopped: November 14, 2014 7:50 pm

http://tapnewswire.com/2014/11/the-borax-conspiracy-how-the-arthritis-cure-has-been-stopped/

I have chronic Osteoarthritis so this is of great interest to me, and from the age of 22 constant
 fluid and severe pain in my breasts. Not one doctor could help me. I stumbled on the answer myself only months ago. I started taking magnesium and the breast pain went away instantly.  I see my naturopath regular to keep me healthy and have a lymphatic massage done to get rid of the fluid build up. I am a very small person, but due to the fluid build up and the lymphatic system being blocked I have been finding it hard to get rid of the fluid build up in my body, which has caused weight gain. LOL I won't talk about my eating habits, ha ha ha!