Thursday 23 May 2013

More Roses

Lol, I just can't help myself I went out and bought a replacement Apricot Nectar and a Royal Highness rose. Once you fall in love with roses that's it.
There are so many to choose from too. I am after the nice soft colours in a
mixture of climbers/rambling and bushes. I think standards a bit difficult to keep in shape at present due to time constraints and now winter is here.

My Royal Highness rose , I have put in to a big glazed pot so that I can keep a watchful eye on it. It is such a delightful rose to behold. The new Apricot Nectar will be put in the ground and will screen the new water tank that we just bought. Pretty soon my little paradise in suburbia will be looking wonderful. Come springtime there will be roses in full bloom to enchant all who entre the garden.