Saturday 11 February 2012

A Child and Spirit

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=10347

Very interesting article please read this and take in what he says. I agree totally with what he says.
My knowledge and experience over the years tells me what T stokes says is without a doubt correct.
Being a medium I need to be aware of the Dark stuff. This is an area that you do not want to play with. Most psychics/mediums like myself do not get involved with the Dark forces. They are very strong and powerful, just the same as the positive oriented forces. Love is the most powerful force in all of creation and always will be.

Many people like to have a house blessing when they move into a new home. That is a very good idea and should be the norm, as the energy of every person that lived in that house is stored there too and should be removed. I have lived in a haunted house with my family back in the early 1990's.

I can tell you that was the worst time in my life for marital problems and health problems. I also had a 5 year old son, that could also see the lady that used to live in the house. It took him up to the age of 12 to get over that.

Please google and read up on these things about the dark forces and satanism.