Friday 27 January 2012

Weird things happen in my sleep!

On Monday morning this week I had a freaky experience. It shook me up and left me feeling very wary. I was just starting to waken up from a deep sleep, I had been having trouble sleeping, and had finally gotten back to sleep about 5.00am or there abouts. Next thing I know is, I am starting to waken again, and I am suddenly aware of a sharp pain in my upper left arm. I can remember the terrible pain and thinking ouch, that felt like a tetanus shot. I still had my eyes closed and something in me was urging me to move my left arm, and massage the area where I felt that I had been given an injection. This all happened so fast. Just in a split second, I awoke with a start. The pain was still there, I was wondering what it was all about. I had a strange feeling that someone was there beside me, and felt annoyed,even violated at this. What had just happened to me, I was wondering. I really did not like this one bit. I woke my husband to tell him about it. He wasn't too interested in what I had said though.

So I got up and went in to the kitchen to make a cup of tea for both of us, my normal morning ritual, lol.
A few minutes later my youngest son walked through into the kitchen and said, Mum, I have a sore arm.
He pointed to his upper left arm, he said it hurt like he had had a punched in  the arm or had been given an injection. I laughed and said, so did I. What are the chances of that happening.

This left me wondering what the heck was going on. I felt that feeling come over me again, nagging at me.
I thought I should just dismiss this as it would make me paranoid. But it still nags at me off and on. I have had many dreams involving UFO's  over the years. So I wondered if there is a connection.
I don't know why both my son and I both had this experience at the same time. It is up there on the weirdo scale though, lol. I am not going to die in a ditch over it, I just don't like the feeling of something messing with me. I am a realist and have my feet firmly planted on the ground. I am a level headed person with an open mind.





Copyrighted by Alex Fulford Clairvoyant-Medium 27/1/2012