Sunday 25 September 2011

My deep love of all things Celtic


Being born in Scotland, brought me the gift of a deep love for all things Celtic, the people, the culture, the environment and most importantly my deep spiritual connection to all the Celtic lands.
Lately I have been getting a lot of dreams of Eire/Ireland. I have never had the pleasure of visiting this beautiful country in the flesh, but hope to one day with my husband, who also shares an interest in Eire/Ireland. I am in the process of deepening my spiritual connection to this land at present.

The dreams that I get are beautiful, tranquil and happy dreams. I had yet an other one of them early this morning. I was wearing an emerald green silk dress in the dream and a band of flowers in my hair.
Two of my of girl friends were in this dream also. There was a wonderful feeling of happiness and celebration. I took the flowers out of my hair as I felt a bit silly wearing them.

The meaning of the colour green symbolises nature, harmony and balance. Eire/Ireland is a deeply spiritual country and is very important for that reason. The weather was spring time, which stands for rebirth or renewal.

The odd thing in the dream was, it took place in Sydney, Australia in the suburb that I spent many years as a teenager and in my early 20's. The streets were full of people having a good time, there were pubs or bar's where there are normally shops in the main street. Normally one finds that in Scotland, not in Australia, lol. We tend to have a pub on most street corners of the main streets over in Scotland. Locals use them as guide marks to give directions over there.

To me, there is a connection with my past, and not just in this life time but in past life times too. As a child I could feel the ancient past within me, but I didn't understand what it was. I would get visions of places and people. Ceremonies and Cultural events of my home land have always had a very important meaning to me all my life, a deep ancient memory of sacred cultural and spiritual observance's of the past. Many people will understand what I am saying here if they come from an ancient culture or land. There is a feeling that can be tuned into in the atmosphere at times, of spiritual connection to the ancient ones. I meet people all the time that tell me of the connection to the ancients.

They are all around us all the time, watching us lovingly from the spirit world, which is interwoven with the physical world. Sensitive people are aware of them, some of us see them and feel them. Others have a vague feeling of there presence. This is quite normal for us to do this. This is the way of our true spiritual past. This time has returned to us now. It is our birth right as beings of love and light just as our creator made us.