Tuesday 9 August 2011

Super Nova Window 29 July to 31 August 2011 IMPORTANT!

http://www.cosmiccode.drturi.com/forum/topics/caution-warning-super-nova-window

Please click on the link and read about the Super Nova window and how it is affecting the planet and us.
Key words that should trigger alarms are Retrograde and Super Nova when reading anything to do with Astrology. Dr Turi is spot on with his calculations. I only know a smidgen about astrology . One day I do intend to learn it. But as my life is so busy just now I just can't get the time.

I have a lot of faith in what DT says. He has never ever been wrong. So if you are worried about what is happening in our world, he is the man to get the heads u[p from Not our brain dead and controlled media.
All they spout is what they are TOLD to spout. Nuff said.