Thursday 16 December 2010

Premonition Yesterday Afternoon

Late yesterday afternoon, whilst hanging out some washing, I suddenly felt  a feeling of death.
It was a sickening feeling, just a knowing that something bad was about to happen. I knew that there was going to be a lot of deaths coming. Not where or when though. It was as if I was feeling it come through from the Universe. Telling me to keep alert to the world news.  I had the same feeling in November last year that something was going to happen in Australia. The morning of 1/11/2009 I heard the news at 6 AM. There had been an accident in Sydney Harbour, a young woman was killed. then I knew more was to come. All November  2009 was full of death.

Which brings me back to today. I read on Google news about the Bombing in Iran. Spirit guides tell me this is done by someone other than who is taking credit for the crime. Pretty sick if you ask me. God only knows what it must be like to live in full knowledge that you have killed in cold blood and not care one bit. Innocent souls that have done nothing wrong. How on Earth can someone not care about taking not just one innocent life, but many?

My heart goes out to all those poor souls that were murdered, the wounded and all their loved ones left to cope with their loss.



copyright by Alex Fulford 2011